Excuse our mess, we are currently working hard on this blog!
.

.

Monday, May 17, 2010

New Valerie Belle Design Kits

Hi I have been a little busy over the past few weeks, but here are a couple of my new designs!

This is a mix of rasberry jade, stabalized turquoise, and swarovski. I love the colors and the happy vibe it gives me. Its fun and elegant all at once!

I made this one thinking on a spring morning! It has hues of yellow, olives green and hints of gray. I made using a rare kind of opal and swarovski!



This was one of the favorite ones at the store! The high quality of this american Jasper is outstanding! This is a piece every woman should have in their accessory closet! It is made with american jasper, fossil beads and swarovski crystals!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

MY ETSY

Become a Fan!!

A list of my favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
.