Excuse our mess, we are currently working hard on this blog!
.

.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beach Inspired necklace for the Valerie Belle kits Collection

This is one of my newer kits!! I love it because I made it using my favorite bead colors which are tones of cream and blues! Anything that reminds me of the ocean will always be close to my heart! I love creating new designs but especially when I get to use great beads and fantastic colors!! This is a great piece to have for the summer or as gift to a love one!!! It is also priced great if you want to re-sell for a profit (100% profit). This kit includes enough beads for a matching pair of earrings!! If you love the colors but don't like the three strand look, you can always purchase the kit and make a long necklace, it will be fun to see what you come up with!
All the materials needed are included (excepted for the .18 acculon string wire)
Beads are freshwater pearls, opal and swarovski, the model shown is made with carribean opal swarovski, but it is also available with topaz, indiclolite, blue zicorn, and mocca!
Only ten sets made!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

MY ETSY

Become a Fan!!

A list of my favorite tunes!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
.